The A-1 Freeman Moving Group Difference for Employee Relocation
Our considerable experience as a corporate relocation mover, in combination with the 1,000-plus interviews and focus groups we’ve completed, have helped us understand just what businesses like yours most desire:
- You want to arrange your corporate relocation yourself.
- You want to know that your employees will receive the very best care from us throughout the move.
- You want an accurate invoice from us.
- You want honest reporting on the proficiency of our relocation services and how fastidiously we delivered them.
Here’s How We’ve Distinguished OurselvesAccountability
- Clearly announcing ourselves as a key contact with your employees and ensuring they understand that we accept personal responsibility for making their transfer an exceptional one
- Delivering on each promise we make
- Acting as an extension of your company: an "on-staff" mover
- Providing accurate definitions of our services and meeting your employees’ demands
- Deploying our proprietary Move Management Technology to take account of and support your relocation policy and so reduce the number of calls you get from employees throughout the move
- Developing our client profile of your firm, which details virtually every relocation essential, [prior to our agreeing on the first move
- Constantly referencing the client profile in order to conclude whether a specific move service is "Always Authorized" by you, is up to us to "Use Our Discretion" in executing, requires us to "Call for Authorization", or is "Never Authorized"
- Ensuring that we completely understand you, our client, and your needs in advance of our move relationship
- Keeping all the latest contact, policy, and contract files up to date and close at hand
- Giving you thorough explanations of how we perform our services and what our Move Concierges will be accountable for
- Making a kick-off call that spells out ...
- moving fundamentals
- Our In-Home or Video Inventory Process
- insurance coverage
- shipment dates and spreads
- Corporate Move Policy
- how we help children and families move
- Sending our Move Concierges to meet personally with your relocating families to recognize and understand their needs, review the move process, and give a precise estimate of their personal effects
- Staying in constant communication with your moving employees to prevent needless calls from coming through to you
- Providing 24-hour-a-day Move Concierge assistance
- Providing move status updates online 24 hours a day
- Having your Move Concierge communicate more than 70 times with you, your relocating employees, and others who are charged with insuring that your empoyees are given a headache-free relocation
- Continuing communication – even through final claims resolution, in the event claims are presented
- Dedicating ourselves to keeping you and your employees updated and at ease while their move is underway
- Deploying our move management technology to recognize credible snafus before they develop
- Providing up-front employee education and communication to dispel misunderstandings and create peace of mind
- Making an introductory call to your relocating employees within 24 hours
- Swiftly returning calls to you and your transferring employees
- Being on-call for your and your employees 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Closely monitoring our quality overall and the performance of each A-1 Freeman Moving Group employee who engages with you and your employees throughout the move
- Following up post move with a telephone survey of your relocated employees
- Assessing each and every phase of the move when it’s done
- Posting the results of our analysis on your website – honest results that let you measure our performance against your quality standards and help us focus on constant service delivery enhancement
- Providing it with a belief based on experience that the surest way to stop your relocating employees from phoning or emailing you with problems is not to have problems in the first place
- Insuring that we never lack exemplary people ready to assist you anytime, anywhere
Read what others have said about us
Request a free quote