Once you’ve agreed to your move with us, your A-1 Freeman Moving Group Move Concierge can assist you in developing a custom long-distance moving plan that’s perfect for you.
You may option as many or as few of the broad array of long-distance moving services we offer. We’ll customize them as necessary to suit your needs & budget. Our long-distance moving services involve ...
- Pre-planning – where you’ll meet with your Move Concierge to discuss each factor of your move and option the services you prefer
- Pricing – options include Bottom Line Pricing, your total guaranteed price as specified in your move estimate; Not-to-Exceed Pricing, which specifies that you could pay under but never above that mentioned in the move estimate; or Customized Pricing, which combines your guaranteed price with the costs of separate, extra services
- Packing – providing you with the preference of full-service packing by us; fragile-only packing, which authorizes us to pack only your most fragile items; or self pack, which has you taking care of all or a lot of the packing – and we assist as much or as little as you prefer
- Packing Materials – provided by us if you prefer to self pack: everything necessary such as moving boxes, barrels, and stretchwrap
- Disassembly/Assembly – where we disassemble items such as swing sets, entertainment centers, and beds ... then put them together again after we’ve moved them to your new home
- Loading and Unloading – taking extraordinary care with your home and possessions: employing protective wraps for stair rails , sharp corners, doors and doorjambs; laying carpet covers to safeguard high-traffic areas; labeling and inventorying your moving boxes to reflect your needs and the rooms they’ll go into in your new home; unpacking as much as you’d rather not unpack yourself; removing packing materials, moving supplies, and debris after your move, as you specify
- Long-Distance Moving Resources – knowledge resulting from experience freely shared by your Move Concierge to help you deal with your move confidently: includes detailed explanations of the A-1 Freeman Moving Group long-distance moving process, from pre-planning and pricing to what you have to take care of when you get to your new home; defining the terminology relating to long-distance relocations; and addressing any questions you have honestly, accurately, and authoritatively
It’s often the case that people, for whatever reason, are prevented from moving into their new home directly – but they have to exit their present home immediately. If that’s your story, don’t fret! With our extensive warehouses, we can provide you with a variety of reasonably priced storage options, including short- or long-term storage. Your belongings will be safe, secure, and excellently cared-for in our warehouses, too. Your A-1 Freeman Moving Group Move Concierge can advise you on which options will most suit your needs and budget.
Could there be further long-distance moving services you have to have that aren’t covered here. Alert your A-1 Freeman Moving Group Move Concierge.
And if you’d like to know more about our El Paso long-distance residential moving services
before you sign on with us, please don’t hesitate to call us and speak with one of our friendly, experienced Customer Support Specialists. You can also, without obligation ...
Read what others have said about us
Request a free quote