A-1 Freeman Moving Group is genuinely liked by clients who have to relocate many, many miles from El Paso. Long-distance moving is something we have a knack for. We’ve been helping people do it for ages, after all. Much of our help has to do with putting people at ease, certainly those who are novices in moving from state to state or across the country. Our painstaking attention to detail, our experienced professionalism, and our profusion of adaptable, personalized moving services always do the trick. You’ll recognize that immediately in how smoothly we handle …
The Moving Process
We address each and every one of the following activities attendant to your move:
FREE Ballpark Pricing
We’ll inform you generally what the price of your move will be when you first contact us and we’ve ascertained the types of moving services necessary to get you the distance you need to go. Obviously, this ballpark estimate could go up or go down, relative to the services you ultimately choose.
The Home Survey
Our intent – in every instance – is to address your needs and work as fits your schedule. This explains our offering two estimating options. Pick the most convenient for you:
- In-Home Consultation. One of our experienced estimators consults with you at your home to discuss your move and perform a full-house survey of the possessions you’ll need moved.
- Video Inventory. You’ll link to our estimator by way of your cell phone and record a video of yourself conducting a walk-through of your home as you point out what needs moving. It’s the leading edge in technological convenience!
The Written Estimate
After we’ve first met with you, taken the move options you’ve selected into account, and analyzed the results of your Home Survey, we deliver a written estimate that more specifically fixes the financial outlay required for your long-distance move.
The Customer Agreement
Signing this agreement – your move contract – confirms that you’ve agreed to our terms and pricing. Described in the agreement are …
- the cost of the move,
- safety and insurance factors,
- the move locations,
- move dates and times, and
- descriptions of the moving services you’ve selected.
The Move Plan
Now, you’ll first get acquainted with your dedicated A-1 Freeman Moving Group Move Concierge. He or she will assist you in planning every aspect of your move. It begins with a confirmation of the dates, addresses, and services you’ve picked. Then you’ll be advised on what to expect from your move. Have no fear, ask questions! That’s what your Move Concierge is for – to present you with answers, keep you up to speed all during the move process, and keep that process going smoothly, expeditiously, and seamlessly.
The Pre-Move Confirmation
As your move date advances, we alert you by phone or email to confirm it, making certain that all dates, times, locations, and other pre-arranged details are still “good to go.” This also serves to reaffirm in your mind that we’ll be on hand and ready to go when the time finally does arrive.
We have three ways to help you better cope with the necessity of packing. select the one that best addresses your needs and budget:
- Pack everything on your own; if you choose, we can provision you with the packing materials.
- Authorize our movers to help you pack.
- Opt for our personalized plan: you begin the packing and we assist by packing specialty items.
Our loading plan is simple, methodical, safe, and effective:
- Truck and crew arrive.
- Crew introduce themselves.
- Crew does a walk-through of your home to get the “lay of the land” and the items they’ll be moving out.
- Crew readies home to protect it: stair railings, cramped corners, doors and doorjamb are padded; carpets are covered to keep high-traffic areas from getting snagged and soiled.
- Moving boxes are labeled and inventoried by room, taking into account your needs on arrival at your new home.
- Things such as beds, entertainment centers, and swing sets are meticulously broken down for transport.
- Quality checks are performed during the loading process.
- Communication also is maintained with your Move Concierge.
At your new home we’re equally protective and methodical in unloading and placing your possessions.
- We make use of padding and carpet covers to safeguard you new home from any move-in damage.
- We methodically unload your household goods and personal effects in the rooms you tell us to place them.
- We put back together items we disassembled for the move.
- If you need us to unpack items for you, just notify us and we’ll handle it.
- We can, if you like, also get rid of all the empty boxes and packing debris when your move is finished.
The Post-Move Follow-up
Following the move, your Move Concierge will contact you to inquire if everything was done to your satisfaction. He or she also will address any concerns that might linger. Above all, your Move Concierge will, echoing the thoughts of everyone at A-1 Freeman Moving Group, THANK YOU for engaging us as your long-distance mover!
Read what others have said about us
Request a free quote