As a piece of our comprehensive host of professional moving services, A-1 Freeman Moving Group offers professional packing services. We can customize a packing solution to best meet your needs whether you want us to do all, some, or none of the packing for your move. Packing is one of the things that many movers will decide to do themselves as a way to cut costs in the moving process. No matter if you want us to manage your packing or you choose to do it yourself, the crucial thing is that the packing is done right so your belongings show up at your new home in perfect form. If you are debating about packing yourself, please take the time to review our thorough guide to packing for your move.
If you would rather sit back and have us do the packing for you, you can be certain our professional movers will do a great job. When it comes to safeguarding your shipment, A-1 Freeman Moving Group’s level of professionalism is unmatched. Here is a synopsis of the steps that will be employed to secure your possessions. The initial step in securing your shipment for the trip is correct packing.
- All packing materials and cartons will be new
- All china, glass, and crystal will be individually wrapped prior to packing cartons. Carton will be taped across top, bottom, and all sides
- All rugs and carpets will be rolled and wrapped
- customer's name, room and contents will be marked on each carton
- All items, which are not suitable for packing, will be padded for transport. These items include furniture items, large bulky pieces and large appliances
These possessions are paper padded as a rule and where items need extra care, the use of double wrapping and crating is involved. Proper padding takes the subsequent actions:
- All furniture will be dismantled, if appropriate
- All hardware (nuts and bolts) will be placed in plastic bags before being put in the master hardware box
- All furniture will be wrapped in minimum 3-ply paper pad. Corner pads will be used to provide additional protection
- All paper pad seams will be sealed using export vinyl tape
- Skeleton or full crates will be used on awkward or fragile pieces
SHIPPING CONTAINER OPTIONS
If you need to move your items over the sea, you can be sure knowing that they'll be painstakingly containerized for export. Based on the size of your shipment, its handling requirements and ending location, there are multiple classes of containers and shipping methods that can be used. Rest well understanding that all of them are created to maximize cost-efficiency and protection.
- Air shipments: loaded into wooden or corrugated containers
- Small ocean shipments: loaded into waterproofed wooden lift vans
- Large ocean shipments: loaded into steel steamship containers
Read what others have said about us
Request a free quote