What to Expect with Your Local Residential Move in El Paso
Okay, so you’re not moving all that far. You still want to make sure your local residential move’s a pleasant move – no glitches, no gaffes, no gripes. A-1 Freeman Moving Group is here for you. We’ve helped thousands of El Paso people move across the street or across town since we’ve been in business. What our clients genuinely value is our smooth handling of …
The Moving Process
Take a look at the steps:
FREE Ballpark Pricing
When you initially get hold of us to discuss your move, we’ll make sure you get a FREE ballpark estimate of the price you’ll likely pay – reflecting our elementary awareness of what you’ll need. This price might increase or decrease, after more-thorough assessment and what move options you select.
The Home Survey
We provide you with two options for helping us arrive at a final, more precise estimate – both of which is intended to accommodate your schedule in a way that’s most convenient for you:
- an in-person, in-home conference with one of our skilled estimators – including a full-house accounting of the belongings you’ll need shipped, or
- a video inventory that employs cutting-edge technology, directly connecting you with our estimator by means of your smart phone as you move through your home and show us what requires moving.
The Written Estimate
Taking into account our consultations with you and the results of your Home Survey, we’ll deliver a written estimate of the price you can expect to pay. This written estimate fixes that cost with far more specificity than our up-front ballpark estimate. It addresses each aspect of your shipment, including all moving services you’ve selected.
The Customer Agreement
After you’ve selected your best options and consented to our terms and pricing, you’ll sign an agreement with us. Consider this your move contract defining locations, move dates and times, the moving services you’ve selected, and other details such as cost, safety, and insurance. With this in hand, we set up your move.
The Move Plan
This is where your exclusive A-1 Freeman Moving Group Move Concierge gets hold of you to …
- confirm your move dates and the addresses that apply, including your current address and your destination address
- affirm which of our services you feel you need
- inform you of what to expect from your move, and
- answer your questions.
Your Move Concierge is your one point of contact from here on out. He or she will make sure that you’re knowledgeable about all that’s happening with your local residential move – to deliver as fast, flawless, and hassle-free a move as anyone can provide.
The Pre-Move Confirmation
As your move date advances, we’ll email you or call you to insure that everything arranged is still to your liking. We’ll make a final affirmation of dates, times, locations, and other aspects of the move to keep it on track.
As always, we extend you options to match your needs and budget. You can pack yourself (and we can supply the packing materials, if you want) … you can let our full-service movers help you pack … or you can get a custom-crafted plan where you begin the packing and we help pack specialty items.
When the truck and crew arrive, they’ll introduce themselves and do a walk-through of your home to get an overview of the layout and what needs to be moved out. Then they’ll prep the home to protect it, padding stair rails, sharp corners, doors and jambs, and placing carpet covers to keep high-traffic areas free of dirt and damage. Next, they’ll employ a systematic loading procedure, where moving boxes are labeled and inventoried according to rooms and your needs when you arrive at your new home. Things that must be disassembled – anything from entertainment centers to beds to swing sets – are meticulously torn apart at this time. During the loading process, quality checks are executed and communication with your Move Concierge is maintained.
Once we’ve gotten your belongings safely to your new home – in good time and in one piece, we get it unloaded with exceptional care. Our delivery services include …
- employing protective pads and carpet covers to keep your your new home in fine condition while we’re moving you in,
- systematic unloading – where we set your household goods and personal items into the rooms you want them in, at your direction,
- reassembly of equipment disassembled for the move – beds, and so forth,
- unpacking – just say the word; we’ll take care of if, and
- debris removal – where, if you request, our team will cart off all the empty moving boxes and supplies after the unpacking.
The Post-Move Follow-up
This is the step at which your exclusive A-1 Freeman Moving Group Move Concierge calls you to learn how you felt about the move … determine the quality of the services we executed … address any issues that might linger … and, especially, THANK YOU for engaging A-1 Freeman Moving Group! Your absolute satisfaction is essential to enhancing the quality of the services we offer to everyone.
Read what others have said about us
Request a free quote