By Julie DeLong, A-1 Freeman Moving Group
The COVID-19 crisis has impacted our lives and also ways of working. As a business creator, director, or supervisor, keeping your staff risk-free while ensuring social distancing is a concern. When you have personnel in different nations around the world and states or if you are bringing new staff members on board, at times a relocation may be required. Yet, relocation to El Paso through these unstable times is tough and collecting information before acting is critical. The following are the important issues you ought to contemplate prior to coming to a decision.
The initial step when transferring employees, specifically during a health pandemic such at COVID-19, should be to organize properly. When creating a plan, the subsequent actions are crucial:
· Develop a list of all employees both within and outside the country. Incorporate all staff contacts and locations on the listing, in addition to the place that the employee needs to move to.
· Create a dependable communication channel that accommodates the full organization to ensure all relocating workers obtain important messages and give feedback.
· Create a crisis board to liaise together with the top management and obtain recommendations for relocations. This panel ought to do a deep dive on each transfer to analyze all options thoroughly while keeping all government directives in view.
· Partner with different travel agencies and a moving company in El Paso for travel alerts.
· Maintain all government guidelines concerning social distancing, necessary services, as well as travel restrictions in view while you plan.
· Determine policies which support remote working to establish social distancing, when necessary. Procedures which elevate your employees' chance of getting COVID-19 need to be eliminated.
· Create concise policies which aid workers. Consider creating a fund for hardship premiums for workers in areas where personal requirements are challenging to access due to constrained products or even the rise in costs.
· Acknowledge that some relocations will need to be delayed until employees have safe spots to work.
· If moving is necessary, limit it to key personnel. This plan should also confirm safety measures to be applied ahead of, during, and following the trip to ensure that all workers remain safe.
· Talk about relocation choices along with your professional moving company partner. The moving company in El Paso ought to have a plan set to keep both their workers as well as your staff safe over the relocation process.
· Evaluate your relocation policy with your professional movers in El Paso to make certain that your workers are given the best value from your relocation budget.
Ready to Move?
At A-1 Freeman Moving Group in El Paso, we know that relocation of employees can be challenging anytime, but can be even more strenuous during the worldwide crisis. We are taking needed safety measures to make sure you as well as your workers are safe. Contact us today for additional information on all your relocation requirements.
Request a free quote