Why Corporate Relocation to El Paso Does Not Have to Be Difficult.
Relocating company employees or new hires to a different town or part of the country because business is booming and scaling is an optimal position. Confirming extraordinary talent and relocating them to you is how companies continue to grow and evolve. No matter the reason, the distinctions of corporate relocation to El Paso will make all the difference if the end game is a stress-free on boarding for current or future employees and your business, while also keeping downtime to a minimum.
Finding and hiring top talent is a major priority for many employers. No matter if you are the business owner or head the HR department, you know that employee relocation goes much further than authorizing moving expenses. A company's top resources are those that help productivity and profitability. Committing to a strong relocation program for employees will not only attract and keep the best talent but will also provide a competitive boost to the company. A complete relocation package should coordinate with the talent management agenda.
As the person assigned to supervising an employee relocation program, you surely have a long list of tasks to get done such as:
- Recognize those who are excellent candidates for mobility and inform them before a relocation opportunity.
- Calculate the budget for each relocating employee. The moving expenses for an individual who is leasing will most likely be dissimilar to a family of four that owns their residence. How will employees be compensated? Will they get a lump sum, be reimbursed, have a limited budget? These are a few specifics to figure out so that the company and employee both win in this transition.
- Settling on a relocation contract is imperative when uprooting someone's life. Is the cost of living different from origin to destination? Is there a wage adjustment? Will there be support with the selling and buying of a residence?
The above are just a couple of the many items that HR will orchestrate, and we have not touched on the hiring of a moving company yet.
Researching a professional and capable corporate relocation company is a task in itself. Depending on the level of relocation compensation, organization will be between the professional mover and HR or the employee. There will also be metrics that HR will have to monitor when overseeing employee relocation. A moving company that will monitor and report on everything from tracing shipments to billing and expeditiously handling claim settlements all while giving you 24-hour access is a good start. Doing your due diligence to thoroughly research corporate relocation company options and making the best selection will lessen the burden on employees, the HR department and the company as a whole.
The A-1 Freeman Moving Group Difference
A-1 Freeman Moving Group offers a comprehensive suite of employee mobility services. We can move employees, groups and workspaces while focusing on and facilitating all of the qualifications and reporting a company has within their relocation program.
We initiate quite a few processes to assure satisfaction, below is a high-level list of our employee relocation process:
- Corporate Needs Assessment
- Corporate Profile Creation
- Employee Education
- Employee Move Assistance
- Ongoing Communication Throughout
- Post-Move Follow-Up
Moving is a tough undertaking even if all you have to supervise is logistics. Depending on the details of the move, relocating can be complicated and time-consuming. With over 40 years in the moving industry, A-1 Freeman has a proven system in place to make the most troublesome relocations a smooth sailing.
We are not a company that brags; we allow our work and happy customers do that for us, but here are a few things that make us standout.
We offer a multitude of corporate relocation services including:
- Full-service loading and unloading
- Tear down and reassembly
- Climate controlled shipping
- We have experienced and trained teams of movers and drivers that certified with background checks and drug tests. Our employees are adept and safety-aware at all times.
- We provide a single point of contact that will coordinate with you and your employees from start to finish.
- Domestic and global relocation solutions.
We know that we are not merely providing transportation for stuff146 but transporting lives to El Paso. Our aim is to provide a safe and efficient moving service while giving all involved peace of mind. We will help take the burden off of your employees, the stress away from the HR department and get your company back in business.
For more information on how our corporate employee relocation solutions can help you, contact us anytime!